Sunday, September 6, 2009

I miss Xanga

So today I decided to start a blog that is going to be all about things that happen to me in my every day life that would never happen to anyone else.....Although no one may believe me these stories will all be true and all hopefully make your day better at my awkward lives expense. So I better go ahead and get this blog started already. So today I discovered that I missed Xanga I know it may sound weird to say in this facebook age, since Xanga was so 8th grade, but the excitement of blogging and feeling like you have someone to talk to when you have something to say more than the 30 characters that will fit in your facebook status hit me. After that ranting I am going to tell you about me pretty much it will be you getting to know random very vague things about me...anyway I attend a Christian college and I try my hardest to put Christ above all things...I am a singer and I enjoy doing crazy outrageous things. The worst things happen to me but don't worry they are always pretty funny never tears. I am in colorguard and love musical theater. Well my bed is calling me and I feel as if I should spare you from reading anymore of my unorganized ranting for the night so goodnight my blog tomorrow we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment