Tuesday, September 8, 2009

prayers leader and fire drills and flying dresses

So the past few days have been pretty interesting I found out I am a prayer leader on my hall now which is really exciting. That means I get to lead a group of girls in a study every week and I pray for them and there needs. I cried when I got it I was so happy!!!! But on to the funny horrible thing that happened to me so yesterday I was getting ready for the prayer leader meeting I was so excited it was my first one and I decided I was going to take a bath before. Because I love bubble baths and watching movies while I take one, so I got ready made my bubble bath started the DVD and got in. About 15 minutes into the amazing bubble bath complete with girls just wanna have fun the movie I heard what I thought was a cricket which made me mad because there are always crickets in my room under my bed waking me up. But then I heard a bang on the bathroom door that was my frantic roommate informing me that it was not a cricket but the fire alarm so in a naked rush I was running around trying to find something wear that would be suitable for outside only to come across a beach towel and get the floor soaking wet....well I found some red gym shorts and a shirt and attempted to dress on my way out the door while still in my towel, of course with my luck a bra and underwear were no wear in sight so I felt pretty much naked outside. So I was eventually able to return to my room only to find that I had drained the bathtub and shut my computer which is weird that I had time to do that but not find cloths. Then I will move on to today which was I would say pretty normal except for when my dress blew up outside...so I was totally dressed in this pink dress today and I was outside in the courtyard with a few friends after we had grabbed food and a really large gust of wind blows by and just my luck it catches my dress and hello world. I was really glad when the only person that saw was the only other girl out there the boys were luckily I think discussing something unless they were lying and did see. Then I got back to my dorm were my roommate proceeds to tell me how she got electrocuted today so I guess my bad luck is rubbing off on others. So pretty much that was the past two days scandalous I know....next time I promise my stories will involve me being fully clothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment