Sunday, February 6, 2011

the start of something new


I want my guitar to look like this one

I can now successfully almost play a song on guitar I just wanted to share my achievement with all of you. I can pretty much play Something Beautiful by Need to Breath. I am totally persevering to the still ultimate goal of I Want to Hold Your Hand.
Today I got to go out with some friends shopping and then enjoy an awesome super bowl party. Although many other people have been talking about how they did not appreciate the half time show by the Black Eyed Peas, I thought it was much better then it has been the past few years. Ever since the JT mishap it has seemed liked they have been making safe boring half time choices this was exciting and entertaining!!!!

Also I decided to start this 30 Day photo challenge. I was inspired to do this by my friend who does this on her blog and by the countless people on facebook doing it right now. The first day is:


A Picture of yourself with 10 facts about you1- I Never sleep, love Musical Theater, cooking, bright colors, and the Beatles
2- I have a porcelain tooth because I knocked mine out in guard
3- I am learning to play the guitar!!!
4- Putting color in my hair is an obsession
5- Spinning weapon and flag is one of my ways to escape any problem
6- I love my family more than anything
7- I really want a puppy
8- I love leggings and contrary to the rest of the world I believe in wearing them as pants
9- Theater is my passion in life and I live to perform
10- I love my the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment