Thursday, January 27, 2011

when you brace me with your cold shoulder



So it is onward to another weekend of Mikado. Last weekend was a such a great experience I love the cast so much and am very blessed to be a part of it. I have a lot of auditions coming up so be in prayer for me if you can!!!! Also I would just like to say that girls night last night was so needed. I really really love being able to just get together and chill with my friends it always takes a weird week and makes it normal again. Last night I had some crazy dreams I wish I could tell you all about them but there are just some things you don't put on the Internet but lets just say they I am still freaked out by them and they were very really depictions of what my life could become, more like what my subconscious mind wants my life to become. And I think my mind wants what I want but what I want will never happen. Have I confused you enough already lol. On the puppy subject sir Quincy has been renamed chance and is not going to be our puppy :( but no worries we are looking for another baby to love!!!! Today while listening to my usual shower genius mix using my awesome new caress Tahitian breeze body wash
which I recommend everyone invest in because it is amazing. A song I for some reason have never heard came on and I have decided it is my current life.


Best for Last
Wait, do you see my heart on my sleeve? It's been there for days on end And it's been waitin' for you to open up Just you baby, come on now, I'm trying to tell you just how I like to hear the words roll out of your mouth finally Say that it's always been me That's made you feel a way you've never felt before And I'm all you need and that you never want more Then you'd say all of the right things without a clue But you'd save the best for last like I'm the one for you You should know that you're just a temporary fix This is not rooted with you, it don't mean that much to me You're just a filler in the space that happened to be free How dare you think you'd get away with tryin' to play me Why is it every time I think I've tried my hardest It turns out it ain't enough, you're still not mentionin' love? What am I supposed to do to make you want me properly? I'm takin' these chances and gettin' nowhere And though I'm trying my hardest you back to her And I think that I know things may never change I'm still hopin' one day I might hear you say I make you feel a way you've never felt before And I'm all you need and that you never want more Then you'd say all of the right things without a clue But you'd save the best for last like I'm the one for you You should know that you're just a temporary fix This is not rooted with you it don't mean that much to me You're just a filler in the space that happened to be free How dare you think you'd get away with trying to play me But, despite the truth that I know I find it hard to let go and give up on you Seems I love the things you do Like the meaner you treat me the more eager I am To persist with this heartbreak runnin' around And I will do until I find myself with you And make you feel a way you've never felt before And be all you need so that you never want more Then you'd say all of the right things without a clue And you'll be the one for me and me the one for you

Followed by a secession of other very relevant songs things I'll never say, true colors, and keep holding on then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II9cA_Y6Pjw

Cold Shoulder
You say it's all in my head And the things I think just don't make sense
So where you been then? Don't go all coy Don't turn it ?round on me like it's my fault See I can see that look in your eyes The one that shoots me each and every time You grace me with your cold shoulder Whenever you look at me I wish I was her You shower me with words made of knives Whenever you look at me I wish I was her These days when I see you You make it look like I'm see-through Do tell me why you waste our time When your heart ain't admitting you're not satisfied You know I know just how you feel I'm starting to find myself feeling that way too When you grace me with your cold shoulder Whenever you look at me I wish I was her You shower me with words made of knives Whenever you look at me I wish I was her Time and time again I play the role of fool (Just for you) Even in the daylight when you came in (I don't see you) Try to look for things I hear but our eyes never find Though I do know how you play You grace me with your cold shoulder Whenever you look at me I wish I was her You shower me with words made of knives Whenever you look at me I wish I was her You grace me with your cold shoulder Whenever you look at me I wish I was her You shower me with words made of knives Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

Pretty much the moral of this is that itunes genius is truly genius and is speaking my life through song Hope all you readers out there have an awesome day btw it is continuing to creepily read my mind continuing with

Adele
Crazy for You
which I will leave you with

I Found myself today singing out loud your name. You said I'm crazy, if I am I'm crazy for you. Sometimes sitting in the dark wishing you were here turns me crazy, but it's you who makes me loose my head And every time I'm meant to be acting sensible you drift into my head and turn me into a crumbling fool. Tell me to run and I'll race, if you want me to stop I'll freeze. And if you want me gone I'll leave, just hold me closer baby. And make me crazy for you. Crazy for you. Lately with this state I'm in I can't help myself but spin. I wish you'd come over send me spinning closer to you. My oh my, how my blood boils, its sweetest taste for you It strips me down bare and gets me into my favourite mood. I keep on trying I'm fighting these feelings away, but the more I do the crazier I turn into. Pacing floors and opening doors hoping you'll walk through and save me boy. Because I'm too crazy for you. Crazy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment