Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 is gone 2011 it's on lol


Wow I can not believe it is 2011 already. This year has brought so much crazy change to my life. I had an awesome New Year, if anyone was wondering. I got to spend it with all of my crazy in a good way friends. This year has brought excitement, disappointment, lose, rejection, and change. Since the beginning of October I have been blogging to all of you out there on what I would call a regular basis. It started off everyday which worked for a while but I quickly realized that there is not something to say everyday so everyday became once and week and once a week became as ofter as possible. I would like to think I have brought you all important information on my life and an easy way to keep track of what I am up to. I can not wait to have another year go by with all of you in blog world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment