Sunday, January 9, 2011

Top 10 so far for 2011

So I know it's only been a little over a week in 2011 but I really wanted to share my top ten with you so far. It was so fun to do a top 10 last time and I just can't wait any longer to do it!!!!
Bali Mango Lotion
this new scent from Bath and Body is awesome its a little bit of summer in this cold weather and I have received so many complements on it. Pick up a small pre release bottle for 1$ at a Bath and Body near you to tide you over till it's released this summer!!!




Pink Hair
I love doing crazy things to my hair the most recent being a pink streak. It feels really great to do something random. I recommend everyone do something spontaneous and spur of the moment even if it's not dying your hair pink :)



Anne Klein Heels

Everyone needs a good pair of black heels and for Christmas I got these awesome Anne Klein heels!!! A well made black heel is a good investment, they may be a little expensive but when you think about how often you will wear them it's totally justified.



Wearing Silver and Gold Together
So I used to think this was a huge no no in fashion but now it is growing on me. My grandmother gave me a gold necklace that used to be hers. Unfortunately all of my jewelery is silver so instead of purchasing new earrings that are gold and digging out my gold class ring I decided to integrate the necklace into my normal daily silver jewelery. Now I am not afraid of silver and gold mixed and I get to wear a piece that means a lot to me.



Simply Vera Leggings
I love that comfy feeling of leggings. I know I will get shot for this by lots of people but I am a believer of leggings as pants. They are so comfortable and make building an outfit an easy task! The simply vera leggings are affordable, flattering, and great quality.




Heating Blanket
I love my heating blanket it is always nice to crawl into a warm bed in the winter time. I definitely think heating blankets are not a thing of the past. Grandma may have one on her bed but you should too because everyone loves to be warm and cozy.




Hot Tea
So I am trying not to drink soda anymore which so far is a fail but besides that lack of commitment I have found a new love. Loose tea, I absolutely love a good tea with cream and sugar(another new finding).



Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick
This is a cheap product that I have loved for a while. Its about 1.99 from CVS or Walmart and will be the best purchase you make for your dry skin. Its the best chap stick and perfect for little dry spots. Although it looks like a sick of glue it is smooth and smells great!





Udderly Smooth Lotion
This was a great discovery. My Mom gave me a gift bag full of this brand of lotion. I have extremely dry skin/eczema and this works wonders. The name udder cream threw me off and no lie kinda grossed me out, along with the thin milky consistency of the lotion but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and so should you. Its affordable, can be bought online, and is so worth it.





Flirt Curl Mascara
This mascara is a favorite new find. It can be bought a Kohls and while it may seem a little pricey if you find a good coupon you can score a deal on it. This gives your lashes a big, full, and long look. I have had so many people tell me how pretty my eyelashes are and it is all thanks to this. I already have long lashes but this makes them pop and adds the perfect touch to your dramatic or classic eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment