Monday, January 24, 2011

Quincy



you would be glad to know that opening weekend went swimmingly. Being in the Mikado is the best opera experience I have had yet in my college career. The cast is awesome and everyone really works well together. Tomorrow I have an audition for next semesters opera and am in a tough place because my voice is just not working in the soprano range that it used to work in. Therefor I have no arias in my rep so it is either sing musical theater or a really cheesy easy art song that I won't sound good at anyway. So tomorrow I will have a debate up until 1 when we audition.



I want a puppy. There is no words to describe how badly I want one. I found the perfect dog, to let all of you know, but am trying to figure out if I will be able to get him. I have names him sir Quincy Hawthorne Astaire the 1st.
Quincy after John Quincy Adams Hawthorne after Nathaniel Hawthorn Astaire after Fred Astaire

my roommates and I have talked a lot about him and after careful consideration combined all of these names into one epic name.

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting him mid-semester? Oh wait, you are living in the same place next year, right? i hope you can get him!!! I wanna meet him when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete