Wednesday, January 19, 2011

oh so asian


So it's a new semester I am embarking on chapter 21 search for self lol. Well anyway I am really starting to pray that God will lead me in the right direction and everyday he is helping me more and more. Since this semester started my life has been busy to say the least. I am in tech week for the opera Mikado and feel like I have not stopped since I got back. This is a great feeling believe it or not. I LOVE TO BE BOOKED. I love that super busy feeling it keeps me from getting sick. Sometimes I love the busy feeling so much that I overbook myself. Alright, self confession I love it so much that I ALWAYS overbook myself lol. This morning I am very excited and nervous to be performing in convo and as I sit here at 7:00 am I wonder A why am I up? B geisha? and C How will I ever sing Opera this morning lol Vocal warm up time.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm already a follower of you, this is Jess Blevins btw, its not giving me that option lol

    ReplyDelete