Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Britney @#$%&


Currently listening to Laura Viers

Today was a pretty awesome day I got a lot accomplished including learning 2/3rds of my wind ensemble audition piece. I want to share a video with you all today. I have been blabbing a lot on here about my friends and It's epic Halloween costumes, the life cycles of Britney spears. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1481121991546&notif_t=video_tag
This link is to the video of our performance lol. This is the reason that I love my friends they will act crazy with me. I also found out that I won't have to freeze tomorrow night because the lovely people at high peak have made me another jacket because mine magically went missing. I did get some bad news today though, I found out worrying about the 2 classes I have been worrying about was rightly so. I am pretty much failing aural skills and music theory. It is times like these I regret not paying attention in high school when I was in theory. Luckily there are many people willing to help me succeed including my teacher who so kindly let me make up an assignment!! I sure hope through hard work I can bring this up. This month is gonna be crazy. Wind ensemble auditions, Sophomore hearing, and the race to the end of the semester. I am praying that God will help me succeed in all this. I know with him on my side and hard work I should have nothing to worry about. Also thanksgiving break is right around the corner yeah for family, friends, and work!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a haircut? Or is it just the light in the picture...

    ReplyDelete