Tuesday, November 2, 2010

rehearsed future

Currently listening to Lucky

So today I register for classes it is hard to believe I am already a junior. I remember freshman year so well it does not seem that long ago. I am freaking out though because as I get older classes and requirement get harder and my work ethic gets smaller. I am working so hard to pass all my classes right now 2 of which I am really struggling in. I am hoping that I can bring them up before the end of the semester I just can not afford to fail a class. I also realize that sophomore hearing is nearing. I have been preparing for it ever since last semester but that does not make it any easier or less nerve wrecking. What if I go in and completely forget all the information I studied or my monologue this is what we would call in theater my worst possible rehearsed future lol best possible rehearsed future I pass with flying colors because I remember all of my hard work and blow everyone away. Wildest dreams I get a letter stating that my score was switched last year and I actually passed....hey, I said wildest dreams right :) Anyway if you can't tell by me attempting to mask my fear in theater humor I am so nervous. Last year I did my sophomore hearing and failed by like 2 points. This year my hope is that I have improved enough for 2 points. I am using the same show and monologue but that does not make it any easier because now I have to break old habits, like not sounding like a news caster haha :) Well enough of my nervous rambling. Today was wonderful I got to get my Toms which I can't wear till Christmas, go to starlight, and just study with friends all was well except the whole doing poorly in 2 classes, I can not wait to see what tomorrow has to come!!! 2 more hours till I register for classes then I can sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment