Tuesday, November 23, 2010

vicodin and tryptophan


I am so glad to be home!!! So far break has been very eventful I got to go out with my cousin and have an awesome time with her at Easton and attend my young adult small group at church. The rest of my break has been filled with trips to the dentist. I have spent most of my break with Dr. Bang lol and now have a fake tooth and drugs. Tomorrow I will hopefully go back to work and get back to normal. I am trying to be very factual with this blog because I am highly drugged and have no idea what I am talking about lol. So hopefully I can provide a more interesting read tomorrow. I just wanted to let blog world know I am safe at home in Ohio and that marching band is not going to play offs :( which means I have actually had my last game. Don't worry I did retail therapy for that and my Sophomore hearing. Followed by a 40 dollar makeup return to Macy's. I guess not everyone sees the use in awesome 20 dollar mascara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment