Monday, November 15, 2010

Relationships

RELATIONSHIPS
Why is it that people base their relationship with you off of your relationship with others? Such as if you are friends with one group of people you better not dare associate yourself with other groups. We are all classified from a very young age as to what group we will be in. I have always been a floater I never really fell into any category. I had friends all over and I like to think I am still the same way. Relationships are necessary for us to live. We build relationships with others because without them we are alone and depressed. Out of all the people I know I am the one who bases their life most off of relationships. I need them, I rarely am alone and when I am I don't always like it. Relationships encourage me to do things I would never do. I am a shy not always confident girl who hides behind a loud outgoing persona. That is really hard for me to admit but it is true. People always say how outgoing I am but the outgoing is just a mask just like being talkative. I hide behind my words, my very close friends know this they can tell depending on how much I talk or don't what is going on. At this time I am really struggling with relationships with some friends but I just don't know how to fix them. As I have said before I have been focusing on relationships that are not important in my life and lacking on others. Since I said that I have been working very hard to pay more attention to these relationships and build them back up but how can I do that when I feel that I am being closed off. I hate that my choice to build a new relationship have affected the ones I have had for so long and value so much. I just wish I could have both friendships I know what friendships to choose but the other is hard to let go. This decision is going to take some time for me on what to do. In the ideal situation I could maintain all relationships. I feel that with this situation that would be any persons ideal.
So I thought I would share about my crazy week to come with all of you. I have no idea how I am finding the time ever to blog which would explain my absence along with my trip to myrtle beach. The marching band headed down to Coastal Carolina this weekend. It was a great time with my marching band family. But when I got home from this very exciting trip I remembered all of the very unexciting work I have ahead of me this weekend. But all of this work will pay off very soon hopefully.

The list of things I have to do this week

#1 STUDY for Sophomore Hearing
(Children of a Lesser God consuming my life)

#2 Production Journal

#3 Do Sophomore Hearing

#4 Study for theory test

#5 Dramatic Presentation

#6 Take theory test

#7 Memorize Music

#8 Bring up my aural skills grade

#9 Write Speech

#10 Clean my messy apartment because my mother is coming into town

#11 Pick mom up from the airport

#12 Celebrate her Birthday

#13 GAME TIME

#14 Finally head to Ohio

#15 and so much MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment