Saturday, October 23, 2010

BEST OF SHOW


currently listening to someone to watch over me

WHAT EVERY GUARD GIRL NEEDS


A good makeup remover- this is the life of guard
A good pair of guard gloves- once they are worn in you never want to throw them away or get new ones :)
A really good mascara- I love lash stiletto but there are so many more awesome ones.
A bright blush- Its fun to see guards were you can see their face from the press box

Bobby pins- they are helpful for flyaway's, broken zippers, and so much more. One should always be on hand.


Sparkles- ooo shiny!!!


Glitter hairspray- it's guard and glitter need I say more


Aqua net- Only the best hairspray known to man, it could hold my hair in a hurricane

An infallible lip color- this brand is awesome so guardy's this will last all game!!!


The perfect eyeshadow- my favorite is the body shop tones I have a silver from them that ROCKS






Today was awesome!!! The USSBA competition was crazy and now I am really exhausted but I do have something to share. I HAD MY BEST SHOW EVER!!!! I finished the show and could not stop smiling and crying lol I was so overjoyed to have such and awesome individual performance. Guard is definitely my passion and today inspired me again to want go out for a DCI core and to become a guard adjudicator, I feel like it is something I am called to be doing. God has placed a huge passion on my heart about colorguard it is my life and love it so much, like I have said before I don't know what I will do with out it. As a whole the marching band also did really well :) and I got to spend the whole day with old friends and make new ones. I really enjoy just getting to hang out with my friends, since sometimes I get so busy that I just don't have time for them and when I am not busy they are . I also got to be a band guide for an awesome high school Radford. They were so small but did awesome and there guard was legit. I loved getting to spend the day guiding and helping them prepare for their performance. Today was so long and insane but a gallon of hairspray buckets of glitter and pounds of makeup later this day was definitively a success.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm glad yesterday was awesome for you!!
    I really enjoyed the reaction we got from the crowd, I was kind of wondering if they'd be snobs about it but they were our best crowd yet :)
    Oh, and my legs were so sore from yesterday that I nearly cried when I jumped out of bed from my loft this morning... ouch.

    ReplyDelete