Monday, October 25, 2010



Listening to Everybody by Inrid Michaelson

So today's blog is another total it would happen to me moment lol so this morning when I went into school at 8:00 half of the rot lot was coned off and luckily for me there was one spot left in the front that had not been marked off but there was a car halfway in my spot but I parked a little crooked and went into to class. When I came back out at the end of my day to my car I found 2 really awesome notes. At first I was super mad about them but then I just could not stop laughing Really? we are in college? I had no freaking idea because last time I checked adults don't leave notes on peoples cars like a 5 year old. I love rude and inconsiderate people. Other than this awesome ending to my day today was pretty good I had some tears tonight because I was reminded again that this is my last season of guard :( Tomorrow I am so excited I have Hayfest and my group is so ready to do our life cycle of Britney Spears. My baby one more time costume is super awesome and I am so excited to bust it out and our epic mashup of Britney music.
:)Also for those of you who have not realized I put the music I am listening to at the top of every blog post I make. And today I am in an extremely musical mood. Maria Mena is an artist that I am loving right now thanks to an awesome friend for sending her my way!!!!

Your Glasses Lyrics

What could you possibly see in me? Is my soul hung out to dry? I think my dysfunctional family has shaped it throughout my life. What could you possibly like in me? Do you like my ability to bend? I think my fear of intimacy has shaped the time we spend. No it's not you, it's me and it's not us, it's them and it's not her, it's just the way she moves you? and she kisses harder than me, oh she kisses harder than me. And I've always looked in through your glasses, but all I could see, is the specter of me reflected the empty shell of me, the empty shell of me. What could you possibly love in me? Is it the way I wear my smile? It hangs from the tip of my tongue you see, oh this might take awhile. No it's not you, it's me and it's not us, it's them sure it's not her, it's just the way she moves you? and she kisses harder than me, oh she kisses harder than me. And I've always looked in through your glasses, but all I could see, is the specter of me reflected the empty shell of me, the empty shell of me. ooooooh, ooooh- aahhh, me, oooooh, oooh, me- ooooh ooooh, me- oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooooh And I've always looked in through your glasses, but all I could see, is the specter of me reflected the empty shell of me, the empty shell of me. And I've tried to look in through your glasses, but all I could see, was the specter of me reflected, the empty shell of me, the empty shell of me. :)

5 quotes for the day


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

— Audrey Hepburn

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death
Philippians 1:20

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
Oscar Wilde

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment