Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happiness is morning and evening daytime nighttime too

Happiness is morning and evening daytime nighttime too, for happiness is anyone or anything at all that's loved by you!!!!

Found a fortune


So I wonder if it counts if you find a fortune and it does not come from the cookie. The other day I swear there was nothing in the floor when I sat down and before I got up I found a little slip of paper. I read it and it said that you have a great month ahead of you. I was super excited, not that I believe in fortunes being the end all be all of what happens in my life but it just made me really encouraged. I have convinced myself that this fortune is so true this month is going to be awesome and I already have plans as to what will be in this awesome month.

What awesome things will happen this month

#1 I will get the thing I want most


#2 I will bring my grades up in theory and aural skills


#3 I won't get sick


#4 I will pass my sophomore hearing


#5 I will wake up for all my classes


No comments:

Post a Comment