Sunday, October 31, 2010

driving is good for the soul

Currently listening to Maria Mena

I used to hate driving but now I love it. Driving is so relaxing just going down the turnpike with the windows open, the chilly breeze blowing in, and an epic mix of music blasting you have so much time to think about what is going on in your life. What I thought about was disconnection. I feel like I have been disconnecting myself from people, not on purpose but just because things happen. Recently I have been letting some friends down by, what else but, overbooking myself. I absolutely hate making a promise and not keeping it. So now I have to put back together things that I may or may not have messed up and stop focusing on relationships that don't matter. I need to focus on the people and friends that I love. Obsessing over one relationship can ruin all your others so my goal for this week is to obsess over all of the ones that matter instead of just on one relationship that does not.
Well I am home back in the Burg with my car!!!! A few weeks ago my car went home for some repairs and I went to go pick it up. It looks awesome!! You can not even tell there was anything wrong with it except the key mark that will be there till the end of time. The inside of my car has never looked so awesome and clean because my awesome family had it detailed. I can not even explain how awesome it was just to get away and go home for the weekend. I did not get to do everything I wanted to while I was home but, what I did get to do was totally worth the drive. Pretty much I just spent time with my family who I have been missing so much and luckily got to have a cousin date with my cuz. I also made it home to go to my little brothers Birthday party. I was so glad to get to celebrate with him even though it was not on his actual Birthday. Thank the Lord for long drives and going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment