Friday, October 29, 2010

Ohio, Ohio, OOOOHHHIIIIIOOOOOO

Currently listening to Pink Raise your Glass


So spur of the moment trip to Ohio was totally worth the 7 hours I was in the car. Tonight I got to have a fun night with my little brother. I have missed him so much and he always knows how to make me laugh. We were driving home tonight and he yells out ghost ride the whip and throws his car in reverse, this is why I miss Ohio and him so much. Also I had such a relaxing time in the car ,I needed that, I was able to just sing at the top of my lungs, roll down the windows, and enjoy beautiful Virginia in the fall. All the trees were perfectly tinted red, orange, and yellow. All the different shades of these colors were amazing and painted a beautiful landscape for me to enjoy on my way home. So far this weekend trip is a success, tomorrow morning I am going to meet my cousin for an early lunch before she goes to work and I can't wait. Then Sunday I get to go see all my family while we celebrate my little little brothers birthday!!! I am so glad I made this trip!!!! Yeah to making my own fall break!!!!


Why I love this random weekend


#1 The cold- I love that Ohio got the memo that it does not need to be 80 degrees out. Yeah Circle K coffee #2 Brother sister dates- I love my little brother he is a stitch#3 Getting to just sit around and talk to my family- so much better than skype#4 Gifts- Even if I don't get them till Christmas#5 Getting to see my Best Friend- It has not happened yet but it will

No comments:

Post a Comment