Sunday, October 24, 2010

family, friends, and fantastic dresses

FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FANTASTIC DRESSES
currently listening to death cab for cutie

Today I woke up missing my family. There are days when I just want to bring Columbus here and that day was most definitely today so I kept myself busy like I do on these days. I was happy to get a phone call from Mom and Grandma and got to text Daddy, I was so excited to hear from my cousin too. But I had to do something that I absolutely hate doing cancel on something I have really been wanting to do. I have been so excited because my friend Beth had asked me to be a walk on in one of her episodes of Lynchburg 24502. I was so excited but at the last minute I had to cancel due to some health issues. I was super sad because I have been begging her for a while to put me in the show and now I feel like I have let her down and I hate letting people down. But if I did not take care of this now I would not have been able to go to school in the morning:( on the upside before I started feeling to horrible today I accomplished a lot I got to hang out with one of my girls that I have not been able to hang out with in so long. Me and Miss. Emily just chatted, cooked, and caught up on each others lives. I have missed that girl so much we meet freshman year and have been friends ever since. I love the kind of friends that you know will always be there even if you don't see them for months you can meet up catch up and be right back to were you were before. I also got to got to shop for a bit with Sara for some wedding planning society cloths. I got the most awesome dress!!!! So I have to say this was an awesome Sunday that is now ending in watching my favorite movie Devil Wears Prada with 2 of my favorite girls Ashley and Shara who are tolerating my drugged state. I am also praying for Kristen and missing my best friend ever Kimmy. Compared to 2 days ago today was very eventful!!!!!


TOP 5 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

#1 Thanksgiving #2 When its cold enough to wear a scarf every day #3 Seeing my best friend #4 Getting to work when I go home #5 CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. Haha Ciera you are a trip. I understood completely and I think it worked out just fine. I really think though that it might be fun to do a Christmas episode with a narrator. I have to think about how it's going to work out though. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete