Friday, October 22, 2010

an uneventful day

currently listening to The Carpenters

Today was super uneventful. Which was awesome! It felt great to have a day were all I did was go to one class, sing, and then go off to band. I love relaxing days!!!! If only tomorrow was going to be as calm and I could sleep in, but that is only a wish. Tomorrow the marching band is hosting a USSBA marching competition. Pretty much this is were a bunch of high school bands come and compete to go to states at my University, then at the end we perform as a "treat" or something like that to the other bands. Sorry you all had to read about my uneventful day :(


4 most interesting things in an uneventful day

#1 going to Panera only to discover it was to crowded so going to Ruby Tuesdays instead#2 realizing it is time to buy a belt!!!! Because none of my pants are staying up!!!!#3 seeing more car accidents in an uneventful day that I do in any other day#4 having the best singing in the shower concert ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment