Thursday, October 21, 2010

happiness and fears

Sharing my Happiness and Fears!!!
Listening to the Britney mix-down I made today for hayfest!!!!!

How is it that music can affect you so much? Today in my voice lesson I was practicing a song for NATS called So Anyway from Next to Normal and on the last verse I found myself in tears. She sings the line, "I loved you once and though, you love me still I know, it's time for me to fly, I love you once and though, I love you still I know, it's time for me to go and so goodbye." At that point I really connected the the character in a way that is deeper than empathy I became her and took on her emotion. It was an awesome crazy feeling that every actor wants to experience. I am so excited to compete this year and take a piece that really touches my heart and hopefully the judges.
Why do I care so much about what other people do or think? The actions of others do nothing but bug me sometimes. There are days like today were I just only want to be around a certain circle of people. Or, why do I let one person ruin my day? Just hearing or not hearing from someone can take my day and turn it into a complete mess. I am a planner and I hate not sticking to my plan. Like when I get sick, it without a doubt ceases to amaze me that I can always be sick at the most inconvenient time. Like last night at 3am when I woke up screaming in stomach pain and shaking. I have no idea why or what caused this but it was crazy. And since I had just watched the ring of course I was convinced that I was surly dying. Then when I finally made it to bed at 6am and woke up for my class a t 7 my sugar was low and I was still feeling really sick :( I hate how this is always the case.
Sorry for everyone who got there hopes up about my wedding planning training session today because it is not actually today it is next Thursday apparently I have an issue reading the calender. So, info to come next week lol but tonight I did go to scaremare which was successfully scary and apparently I knew over half the people even though in those masks I don't know who all of them are. They kept whispering my name creepy right? But compared to the ring it was nothing. What it was, was a group of amazing friends just hanging out and I loved that. Tonight I got to see people I see everyday and people I have not seen in a while. All in all today was eventful!!!!! Also for those who read this whole thing ask me about the amazing pick up line I came up with...it can't be posted lol

TOP 5 THINGS I AM SCARED OF

#1 Birds(especially peacocks, so much so it scared me to find a photo) #2 Being alone-(just for a little while or forever it's a scary thing) #3 loosing my voice(little mermaid style, if I could not sing I would die) #4 Samara (this face scares me so much I can't even look at it I keep scanning past it quickly)
#5 Small dark places(I don't like being cornered or locked in anywhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment