Sunday, October 17, 2010

mmmm it's Sunday

MMMMM it's Sunday

Currently listening to Jack Johnson

So before I ramble on to all of you about my day I need to let you know about an awesome new hair care product I have fell in love with, Suave professionals Shea butter. The commercials claim to have a product as good as Aveda well so far I agree. The conditioner works better than any conditioner I have ever used. It gets your hair silky smooth without making it greasy and for 2.25 a bottle your hair and wallet will both be happy campers.
So today has been an awesome day so far. At around 11 I started cooking what could possibly be the best meal I have ever prepared. Cooking is like music and downtown it makes me happy and calms me down. I melted butter into a pan then added fresh chopped garlic and mushrooms then I let it cook down with a white wine while I made stewed tomatoes. I added those into the mix, boiled chicken, and pasta then added all of it together with some Parmesan, cream, and butter. There could probably be nothing worse for you or better tasting. For about 3 days now I have been dying to make some homemade Bruschetta, and today I got to do so thanks to my roommate making a grocery run on her way home from work. All I have to say is my stomach is still full, it was AWESOME!!! I was so excited by my maser chef moment that I took pictures to share with you all. Now I am watching the other Boleyn girl putting off for as long as possible the massive amount of dishes I have created from this master piece. On another note Last night I started my Christmas amazon wish list. As I get older I realize my list gets smaller but items get more expensive. I can easily separate this list into things I want and could possibly receive and things I want and could never get in a million years.


NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS



COULD POSSIBLY RECEIVE



No comments:

Post a Comment